Find support on the journey toward body acceptance. During the week of February 20, members of the campus community are encouraged to join in conversation and affirmation for Body Acceptance Week.
Stop by the Body Affirmation Station to learn ways to improve body image and to integrate body-affirming messages and activities into your life.
- Monday, February 20: Sargent Dining Hall, 11am-1pm
- Monday, February 20: Henry Crowne Sports Pavilion, 3-5pm
- Tuesday, February 21: Law School Atrium, 11am-1pm
Join the screening of "The Illusionists," a documentary about the marketing of unattainable beauty around the world. "The Illusionists" turns the mirror on media, exposing the absurd, sometimes humorous, and shocking images that seek to enslave us.
After the film, filmmaker Elena Rossini will participate in a Q&A.
- Screening: Tuesday, February 21, 6:30-8:00pm
- Harris 107 on Evanston campus
- Simulcast at Rubloff – RB180 on Chicago campus
Spread positivity and help counter negative self-talk. Between February 20-24, write a kind post-it note and stick your message to the mirror of public restrooms.