This quarter we recognized seven students, who have significantly contributed to the improvement of the quality of student life at Northwestern during the Spring quarter. These students have impacted our community through program development and implementation, bridging cultural differences, or have taken responsibility for and worked collectively with others to create a more engaged and inclusive campus community.
We would like to take a moment to recognize the accomplishments of our Spring 2015 Campus Life Award recipients.
We encourage you to reach out to these students and to congratulate them on this honor, and for their contributions to our community.
The Student Engagement Leadership Team – Division of Student Affairs:
- Lesley-Ann Brown-Henderson, Campus Inclusion & Community
- Kourtney Cockrell, Student Enrichment Services
- Burgwell Howard, Student Engagement
- Patricia Hilkert, New Student & Family Programs
- Charles Kellom, Multicultural Student Affairs
- Cynthia Rose, Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Timothy Stevens, Religious Life
- Brent Turner, Student Involvement
Special thanks to Jessica Watson for Student Recognition program coordination.